This post was published 6 years ago and the download links can be irrelevant.
Scroll down to see the links and check these – maybe you will be lucky!
View video from multiple cameras simultaneously. More than 1500 different IP camera
models are supported including Axis, Canon, Cisco, D-Link, Foscam, Linksys, Mobotix,
Panasonic, Pixord, Sony, Toshiba, Vivotek and many more. Virtually all USB cameras
work with IP Camera Viewer.
IP Camera Viewer allows you to individually configure video properties such as the
resolution and frame rate for each camera. You can also set image properties such as
saturation, brightness, contrast for USB and IP Cameras. Arrange multiple IP cameras
in the preview layout you want.
What if your camera is mounted upside-down or its preview is tilted a bit? With IP
Camera Viewer you can adjust the orientation of your camera preview. You can also
adjust the coverage area with support for PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom) enabled network
cameras. IP Camera Viewer lets you digitally zoom on an image, even if your camera
doesn't support zoom.
Here are some key features of "IP Camera Viewer":
· Control and view up to 4 camera feeds simultaneously.
· Use IP cameras as well as USB cams.
· Support for 1500 camera and counting.
· Digitally zoom, even if your camera does not support it.
· Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) support for many network cameras.
· Adjust the orientation of live feeds.
Advanced Camera Function Integration:
· Adjust image settings for IP camera.
· Independently configure video and image properties for USB camera.
· Backup and Restore cameras with individual settings.
Download From restfile
Mirror : (rapidshare)
To view the links Please Login or Register