This post was published 6 years ago and the download links can be irrelevant.
Scroll down to see the links and check these – maybe you will be lucky!
Developer: Apple Inc.
Platform: Intel only
System Requirements: CPU: Intel's VT-x and SSE3, VMware Workstation 7.1 or above.
WinRar 4.0.1 or above
Language: English, Russian
Description: VMware Virtual Machine installed Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3 Developer 11D33
VMware Tools, VMsvga2 1.2.4, Ensoniq Audio PCI 1.0.3 Lion, Opera 11.60, Skype 5.3, Plist Edit Pro, VLC, CleanMyMac
Intel processor must support virtualization.
The BIOS must be enabled for virtualization.
In VmWare Player Mac Os X Lion poshustree works. You can find it in Start - All Programs - VmWare
The number of nuclei in VmWare expose according to the number of physical cores your computer
1. Downloading and Installing VMware Workstation on disk C (to avoid future problems)
2. Run Task Manager and kill all the tasks associated with VMware
3. Download and unpack Unlocker for VmWare
4. If you have Windows, then go to the folder "Windows" and run the file "install" as administrator and look forward to close the window.
5. Unpack the archive of the hand (WinRar 4.0.1 or higher)
6. We go into the unpacked folder and run the Mac OS X Lion
7. Start the virtual machine. When you first start pointing - "I copied it"
To view the links Please Login or Register