This post was published 6 years ago and the download links can be irrelevant.
Scroll down to see the links and check these – maybe you will be lucky!
Cyclists, from hardcore racers to casual weekend riders, can now document every detail of their cycling lives, from mileage and intensity to health and bicycle maintenance, with Bikers Log. Bikers Log is designed to be easy to use, yet, because the information is held on your computer, allows you to analyse the information in many ways which would be impractical in a manual system.
• Allows an unlimited number of riders each to record details for an unlimited number of bikes.
• Log details of your rides, with summaries, sorting, searching, grouping, filtering and printing.
Save often ridden routes for quick data entry.
• Maintenance log, automatically updated when rides are logged. With sorting and warnings
for pending and overdue tasks. Maintenance report prints tasks that are due or overdue.
• Milestones (targets), track your progress against any number of milestones.
• Graphs, ride, trip, session type, race and health, graphs. Graphs can be printed, copied to the
clipboard and saved to disk.
• Health log, record all aspects of your health including weight, measurements, blood pressure and pulse.
• Diary with reminder facility.
• Body fat, heart rate, spoke length and gear calculators, plus a unit converter for distances,
weights and temperatures.
• Categorised tips database.
Windows 95, 98 or ME, NT4, Windows 200 or Windows XP,VISTA minimum display resolution of 800x600, small fonts in 16 bit colour or higher. Basically any Windows system.