This post was published 6 years ago and the download links can be irrelevant.
Scroll down to see the links and check these – maybe you will be lucky!
bdtoavchd is created with the idea that is very simple and quick to use and obtain the best possible quality in a dvd5, so unnecessary conversions are avoided whenever possible. you do not need any codec installed as avisynth, ffdshow or haali media splitter and records obtained are compatible with almost any blu-ray player or ps3.
features of bdtoavchd:
- finds the main .m2ts file for the movie by just selecting the bdmv folder or blu-ray root
- extract all information from the audio tracks, video and subtitles: length, language, format, etc.
- extract chapter information or allows to add it.
- select default audio track based on the most appropriate language preferences and criteria for the best quality but can also be set manually.
- calculates the video bitrate to fill the dvd5 / dvd9 (most of the times gets between 99-100% of total capacity).
- converts audio (only if necessary): pcm to ac3, dts-hd ma to dts core, dts to ac3, etc.
- detect delays in the original audio tracks and transfers them to the final work.
- re-compress the video using x264 64-bit if your computer supports.
- do not use external codecs like avisynth or ffdshow or haali splitter in the process of video conversion.
- allows you to select a forced subtitle track is selected by default when playing the disc.
- allows you to program multiple conversions in the queue and execute them one after another automatically.
- multitasking: you can gradually add new jobs in queue while others are processed.
- various output sizes: dvd5 / dvd9 / usb 4gb / bd-25 and custom.
- ability to create a bd-25 without re-compressing video (bdremux).
home page - http://fff.re/bb1
download from fs
download from fj
download from fr