This post was published 6 years ago and the download links can be irrelevant.
Scroll down to see the links and check these – maybe you will be lucky!
as frostwire fetches search results from the search engines, it uses these results to crawl the azureus dht to learn about the contents indexed by these torrents. frostwire will not use the bandwidth of the search engines in this process, it will only use the torrent info hash to perform dht queries, meaning, .torrent files are fetched only from the dht, not from search engine’s web servers, it’s searching powers will not depend from a central entity.
the project was started in september 2005 by members of the limewire open-source community, after limewire’s distributor considered placing “blocking” code, which it was developing in response to riaa pressure and the threat of legal action, in light of the u.s. supreme court’s decision in mgm studios, inc. v. grokster, ltd. when eventually activated, the code could block its users from sharing licensed files. frostwire was first released in october 2005.
• completely free & open-source
• send large files and folders
• firewall-to-firewall transfers
• turbo-charged download speeds
• no spyware. no adware. guaranteed.
• connects to more sources
• max. speed network connections
• junk result filters
• friendly online chat rooms
• itunes integration
• btih magnet torrent downloads.
• proxy support
• internet radio support
• new media library and audio player
• windows 7, windows vista, xp, 2000, nt
• mac os x 10.4 or later
• linux, unix such as solaris
changes in frostwire 5.3.4:
- improvements when sending files on a local area network via magnet link or send file to friend.
- bug fix when opening magnets from a website when frostwire was already running.
- user experience improvements on the transfer manager.
- spanish translation update (93% translated)
- youtube video search and download support.
home page - http://fff.re/38z7
download from lb
To view the links Please Login or Register