This post was published 6 years ago and the download links can be irrelevant.
Scroll down to see the links and check these – maybe you will be lucky!
mpeg-1, mpeg-2 and mpeg-4 playback. media player classic is capable of vcd, svcd and dvd playback, without the need to install any additional software or codecs.
it has built-in codecs for mpeg-2 video and codecs for lpcm, mp2, ac3 and dts audio, and also contains an improved mpeg splitter that supports playback of vcds and svcds using its vcd/svcd/xcd reader. a *.mp4 and mpeg-4 timed text support added. an aac decoding filter makes mpc suitable for aac playback in mp4.
mpc home cinema also has h.264 and vc-1 with dxva support, divx, xvid, and flash video formats is available in mpc hc. mpc can also use the quicktime and the realplayer architectures. media player classic supports native playback of ogm and matroska container formats.
supported video, audio and image file formats:
wav, wma, mp3, ogg, snd, au, aif, aifc, aiff, midi, mpeg, mpg, mp2, vob, ac3, dts, asx, m3u, pls, wax, asf, wm, wma, wmv, avi, cda, jpeg, jpg, gif, png, bmp, d2v, mp4, swf, mov, qt, flv
additional player features
* option to remove tearing.
* better support for windows vista, including a release for 64 bits platform.
* support for evr (enhanced video renderer)
* supports subtitles.
* playback and recording of television if a supported tv tuner is installed.
* creation of minidump when mpc hc crashes.
* osd (on screen display)
* shuttle pn31 remote control support
* support multi-monitor configuration
* pixel shader to convert bt601 - bt701
* yv12 chroma upsampling pixel shader
* language translations.
* all features from the guliverkli mpc project from gabest.
full = program (last version) + filters pack (full)
home page - http://fff.re/b5t
download from fs
download from fj
download from fr