This post was published 6 years ago and the download links can be irrelevant.
Scroll down to see the links and check these – maybe you will be lucky!
opera is known as the fastest and smallest full-featured browser, a first choice for people using older pcs and windows 95 and a brilliant alternative to the default ie from microsoft. opera, first of all, is client world wide web, that is the program for extraction of the information from www as the documents created with help hypertext markup language (language of a marking of hypertext html).
low requirements to resources of system. opera will work even on 386 computer about 6 mb of operative memory. mdi the interface. you can open without special expenses of memory any quantity of windows inside one working window, having chosen thus a tabulared or cascade mode.
explore our newest features
• quick find. have you ever forgotten the page where you found that great article or that perfect gift? when using opera the browser remembers not only the titles and addresses, but the actual content of the web pages you visit.
• opera link. access your favorite web sites everywhere! opera link syncs your bookmarks and speed dial between your computers and mobile phone.
• new browser engine. we've made the fastest browser in the world even faster with superior support for web standards. opera 9.5 is quicker to start, faster at loading web pages and better at running your favorite web applications.
* faster handling of third party plug-ins
* much faster start up time
* superior support for web standards
simplify your life online
• speed dial. typing addresses for sites you visit frequently is ineffective. get your favorite web page with just one click. speed dial is a set of visual bookmarks you see when you open a new tab, like a dashboard for your online life. to add a new page, simply click on an empty speed dial and opera will make suggestions based on browsing history and bookmarks.
• mouse gestures. with opera you can navigate the web with your mouse. a mouse gesture is performed while clicking and holding the right mouse button and moving the mouse in an easy pattern. perform movements with the mouse to access well-known features like «back», «forward» and «open new tab». like opera's keyboard shortcuts, mouse gestures are fully customizable, so you can tailor them any way you want.
• download manager with bittorrent. download files quicker with opera. opera starts downloading as soon as you've saved the file, so there’s no wasted time. pause and resume downloads with the push of a button, and choose multiple files to download simultaneously without any fuss. opera also features built-in support for the social file distribution protocol, bittorrent, which makes it easy to download torrent files without the need for a separate application.
master your information
• tabs and sessions. opera is very light on your computer, so it’s possible to have many tabs open at once. drag and drop tabs around to change their order, or get a preview pausing over them with your mouse. you can even save a session of tabs for later, making it easy to pick up where you left off.
• content blocking. block images, pop-ups, and plug-ins you don't want . right-click and choose “block content” to selectively disable annoying elements. to make web pages load faster, or to avoid offensive content, temporarily turn off images by pressing the image button. in opera, smart pop-up blocking is turned on by default.
• zoom and fit to width. is it difficult to read the content on a page? use opera’s zoom button in the lower right corner to resize web pages. if the page is too wide for your screen, simply hit “fit to width” and opera will resize the web page so you avoid horizontal scrolling.
• built-in e-mail and newsfeeds. opera's built-in e-mail client features improved responsiveness. it also retrieves and searches your mail and news feeds even faster than before. in opera, newsfeeds are stored on your computer so you can read them later, even when you're offline. easily tag articles so you know which ones you want to read, which ones are important, which ones are funny, etc.
personalize your browsing experience
• customize your browser. opera is easily customizable. choose among hundreds of skins and setups, add or remove buttons, toolbars, or change the entire layout of the browser. it’s easy to do… or undo.
• add a widget to your life. widgets are small web applications (multimedia, newsfeeds, games and more) that make your desktop experience more fun and useful. use the widgets menu to discover new widgets and access your favorites. visit widgets.opera.com to learn more.
• quick and customizable web search. get quick access to google, ebay, amazon and more with the search field in the upper right corner. or even quicker, search directly in the address bar using built-in and customizable keywords. for example, type "g opera" in the address bar to search for “opera” with google. you can also create your own web search from any search field on the internet, simply by right clicking on a search field and choosing “create search”.
make the web a better place
• stay safe with new fraud protection and ev. not all web pages are what they say they are. in opera 9.5, fraud protection is enabled by default, automatically detecting and warning you about fraudulent web sites. fraud protection is powered with phishing information from netcraft and phishtank, and malware protection from haute secure. malware is malicious software hidden throughout the web. in addition opera 9.5 support extended validation certificates (ev). this provides added assurance and trust for secure web sites. read more about opera security on: www.opera.com/security/
• web developers: meet opera dragonfly. opera 9.5 includes a preview version of opera dragonfly, our upcoming developer tools. opera dragonfly makes web development using opera easier than ever, both on your computer and mobile phone
1- flash player 11.1 included
download from lb
To view the links Please Login or Register