This post was published 6 years ago and the download links can be irrelevant.
Scroll down to see the links and check these – maybe you will be lucky!
A RAR file is created using application like WinRAR and the most general usage is to save backup of important data in storage where due to space constraints you would like to compress them. Corruption or damage to such file types definitely is a matter of concern for any one who has important data. However, with software like Remo Repair RAR it is easy to handle such situations. You can repair such corrupt files in few seconds.
Please follow the course of this page and the guidelines to have complete understanding of Remo Repair RAR utility.
· Supports repair of all versions of RAR files
· Repair password-protected RAR archives
· Support repair of RAR files having CRC error
· Fix RAR files having size of 4 Gb or more
· Strong RAR repair algorithms / engine
· Completely automated repair process
· Intuitive and Easy-to-use interface.
How to Repair RAR file using Remo Repair RAR?
The overall repair process is simple
· Download and install Remo Repair RAR trial
· Browse and select your RAR file using browse button and select the button "Repair" to begin repair process.
· The software will start scanning the RAR file
· Once the repair process is over, you would be able to preview the contents of the file
· To save the contents from the repaired RAR file, now press "Next", a window will open where you can specify destination location save lost data
· Click the "Select Folder" button to choose the destination path, which can be your local drive, externally attached USB drive, or a mapped network location. Select the location and click the "Save" button to save all your lost data.
· The saving process will not work if you are evaluating the trial version. To activate the saving functionality you need to purchase the software. Once, purchased you will receive a license key to activate the software. After activation, the "Save Repaired File" button will be active to allow saving the recovered content from the repaired RAR file.
· Minimum 1 GB RAM (Recommended 2 GB RAM)
· 50 MB free disk space for installation
OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008
Download from LB
To view the links Please Login or Register
Visit My Blog