This post was published 6 years ago and the download links can be irrelevant.
Scroll down to see the links and check these – maybe you will be lucky!
• Ability to create ISO image file (s) from a CD-ROM.
• WinISO is the first software to edit BIN/ISO and almost all image file (s) directly!
• You can convert almost all image file formats, including BIN, and save it as a standard ISO format file.
• Supports almost all known CD-ROM image files, including some virtual CD-ROM container files.
• Select some files or directories, and then create the ISO based on these files.
• Ability to open an image file, display the file tree, then run files from within the image file. This can be handy to view files or run programs.
• Because of its file associations, you can simply double click an ISO file in Windows Explorer to open it.
• Very easy to use interface but powerful enough for an expert
Download from LB
To view the links Please Login or Register